If your UltraSync BLUE is not receiving timecode from a master device, it could be due to:
- The master device being switched off. Make sure the master device is on and has sufficient battery power.
- UltraSync BLUE is set to Int Master RF TX mode. The UltraSync BLUE can only connect with a master device if the UltraSync BLUE is running in RF Slave mode (see Sync with other Timecode Devices on page 1).
- The master is out of range. The UltraSync BLUE will use its own timecode settings until a master is back in range.
- The UltraSync BLUE is not set to use the same RF Channel as the master (see Sync with other Timecode Devices on page 1).
- The UltraSync BLUE and/or the master are not set to the correct country/area. You need to set the UltraSync BLUE and master to the country/area in which they are being used (see Sync with other Timecode Devices on page 1).