In order to recognise timecode the GoPro HERO6 camera must be running v01.60 onwards. Please ensure you update your camera software to the most recent version. You can find this here.
Why isn't my GoPro HERO6 receiving timecode?
In This Article
- Why can't I power on/off my GoPro HERO6 when using the BLINK Hub app?
- Does the SyncBac PRO record timecode on to the audio track?
- Can I record at higher frame rates?
- Which GoPro cameras is the SyncBac PRO compatible with?
- Which USB power banks are best to power my SyncBac PRO and HERO7 Black camera?