Each menu allows further customisation of your Timecode Systems :minitrx+.
Choose from four settings:
- Int Gen. From here you can set your own TC, user bits and FPS settings, as the ‘master clock’ on set.
- Ext RF (cont). Constantly jam syncs the internal generator from the received TC via another TCB device in RF TX mode. If the unit loses signal, the TC output continues using the internal generator until the signal is received again. If the RF timecode signal recieved is from a B:LINK master device the unit will automatically operate in B:LINK slave mode.
- Ext LTC. Constantly jam syncs the internal generator from the received TC via the TC socket. If the External TC source is removed, the TC output will freeze. Use this mode to sync to an external timecode source.
- Ext LTC (cont). Constantly jam syncs the internal generator from the received TC via the TC socket. If the External TC source is removed, the TC output continues via internal generator immediately. Use this mode to sync to an external timecode source.
- Set TimeCode. Turn to set flashing digits, press to enter, repeat for each pair.
- Set User Bits. Turn to set flashing digits, press to enter, repeat for each pair.
- Set FPS. Set to 25, 23.976, 24, 29.97, 29.97DF, 30 or 30DF.
From here select:
- Channel no. 1 to 14
- RX UBits On/Off. When On the unit will display and output the UserBits received via RF. If Off the unit will display and output its own UserBits set.
- RF TX On/Off. When in Int Gen or Ext LTC modes the unit can transmit its SMPTE timecode data via RF to any other TCS product listening on the same channel.
Gives you access to:
- Sync output type. Set to OFF, PAL, NTSC, 720p, 720px2, 1080i (PSF),1080p,1080px2 (x2 double frame rate), LTC, word clock 44.1, 88.2, 48, 96,192KHz. Non-standard TC Sync standards and FPS combinations will be automatically rejected.
- Sync output level. Set to STANDARD o/p level for genlocking 1 camera and HIGH o/p level for 2 cameras via BNC splitter. Set to HIGH for LTC and Word Clock
- Set LTC output level. Set to LINE Level (normal), LOW level and MIC level.
- Set country/area. Set to Europe/UK, USA/CA/AU or Japan.
- Restore defaults. To remove any customisation.
- Display. Adjust brightness from 0-100% and flip upside down for left/right handed use. Backlight Always OFF Short timed ON, Long timed ON and Always ON.