The TS-TCB web view will open in any browser.
Three simple steps activate this feature:
- Turn on Slate Wi-Fi and choose Soft AP mode. Wait until display flashes ‘Wi-Fi Ready.’
- Take any Wi-Fi enabled device with a browser and scan wireless networks for ‘Slatexxx’.
- When connected, type the IP address of your Denecke TS-TCB: Slate into the address bar of the browser e.g. 169.254.xxx.1 (xxx is the number of the Slate chosen).
If you are connected to the Timecode Buddy: app or the Movieslate app then Timecode Buddy: web view is available from a quick launch button directly from app.
If you want to remotely change any of the Device settings via the app, press settings, type in the four-digit passcode (set on the systems menu of your Device) then make changes directly from the app.
- Show the Denecke TS-TCB: The Slate you’re connected to.
- Access Slate settings: Displays status and settings of the Denecke TS-TCB: Slate.
- Configure Wi-Fi: Scan for available wireless networks, type in the network key, and join an infrastructurenetwork for firmware updates to the Denecke TS-TCB: Slate.