Send Timecode from a Standalone UltraSync ONE
If you have set your UltraSync ONE to use the TX Off (Standalone) transmission mode (see Set UltraSync ONE to use LTC as an Input), there are some extra steps you need to take.
So far, you have synchronised your UltraSync ONE with an external timecode source.
Next, you need to disconnect your UltraSync ONE and use it to send timecode to another device.
To do this, complete the following steps:
- Disconnect your UltraSync ONE from the device that provided the timecode. Your UltraSync ONE will now free run, using the timecode that was received from the external device.
- Set your UltraSync ONE to Master TX mode.
- Connect your UltraSync ONE to a different external device.
You can connect it via the:
- LTC port. Use the blue DIN 1.0/2.3 to BNC cable that is supplied with your UltraSync ONE.
- SYNC port. Use the red DIN 1.0/2.3 to BNC cable that is supplied with your UltraSync ONE.
- If you connected via the SYNC port, use the Set Sync O/P Mode option to set the UltraSync ONE to output LTC. Ignore this step if you connected via the LTC port.
- Configure the device that is connected to your UltraSync ONE so that it can receive timecode. See the device manufacturer's instructions for more details.