UltraSync ONE Slave not Connecting to Master
If your UltraSync ONE is not receiving timecode from a master device, it could be due to:
- The master device being switched off. Make sure the master device is on and has sufficient battery power.
- UltraSync ONE is set to Master TX mode. The UltraSync ONE can only connect with a master device if the UltraSync ONE is running in RF Slave mode. For more information, see Networks and Modes).
- The master is out of range. The UltraSync ONE will use its own timecode settings until a master is back in range. An UltraSync ONE that is using its own timecode settings is described as 'free running'.
- The UltraSync ONE is not set to use the same RF Channel as the master. UltraSync ONE slave - master communications can only take place between devices that are in the same RF network. For more information, see Set the RF Channel.
- The UltraSync ONE and/or the master are not set to the correct country/area. You need to set the UltraSync ONE and master to the country/area in which they are being used (see Set the RF Country/Area).