No – the SyncBac PRO is not a work around. It is a full timecode solution for GoPro. With a SyncBac PRO attached, timecode is generated at source and stamped directly onto the camera’s media file. At the end of a shoot, the camera’s SD card contains a single MP4 file with embedded, frame-accurate timecode that can be uploaded directly into AVID Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere PRO.
Does the SyncBac PRO record timecode on to the audio track?
In This Article
- Does the SyncBac PRO affect the GoPro's battery life?
- Can the UltraSync ONE output LTC and genlock simultaneously?
- Which USB power banks/mains adapters are best to power my SyncBac PRO and HERO7 Black camera?
- Is there a timecode solution for DSLR?
- Can I remove the internal battery from my GoPro camera?