The SyncBac PRO, like all of our devices, is a timecode over RF transceiver, and so can be set as either a master transmitting unit or a slave receiving unit. If you are in a GoPro only workflow you can use one SyncBac PRO as the master unit and set all of the others to receive mode. However if you are in a multi camera/sound workflow you would need to use the :pulse as the master unit as it is our mini base station. It also allows you to connect either wirelessly or over Ethernet to our BLINK Hub app so that you can monitor all devices in the network and also take advantage of the camera control features for the GoPros.
Can the SyncBac PRO be used as a master unit?
In This Article
- Do I need a SyncBac PRO on each GoPro?
- Is the SyncBac PRO compatible with the new GoPro HERO8?
- Does the SyncBac PRO record timecode on to the audio track?
- Which GoPro cameras is the SyncBac PRO compatible with?
- Which USB power banks/mains adapters are best to power my SyncBac PRO and HERO7 Black camera?