You can check for the most recent firmware versions and download our updater app here: http://www.timecodesystems.com/support/firmware/
To perform the update
- Install the latest version of the updater app
- With the updater app running and the unit you wish to update switched on, plug the unit into you computer via a suitable USB cable
- If the device requires updating, you will be prompted to install the updates.
- There are normally 2 or 3 parts to the entire update. Make sure all are complete.
Note: Disconnect the updated unit. Turn it off and back on again, then reconnect it. If all updates are complete you will not be prompted to update your unit further.
Note2: The computer being used to perform the updates will require an active internet connection to perform the update.
Note3: Mac users, please follow the instructions below:
- Click the ‘Download USB Updater’ button above to begin downloading the updater software package for the :pulse, SyncBac PRO, :wave, mini trx+, mini trx and mini rx.
- Drag the USB Updater app into the applications folder, as requested.
- Click on the updater in the applications folder. The updater program will launch. Make sure your Mac is connected to the internet to automatically check for the latest firmware.
- A window will appear saying ‘device not connected’. Power on your unit and plug it into your Mac USB port.
- Once the ‘connected’ message appears in the updater program window, you will be able to see immediately the details of your unit and whether a new firmware, FPGA or web page update is available. If prompted with a dialogue box, click OK. The new update will be programmed.
Any further required updates will appear on screen via prompts. Once your unit is up to date the app will notify you.