If the TRX+ is set as a slave via RF or other external connection, the LED (2) will flash momentarily on startup to indicate "resync to master". This is a normal function of the TRX+.
TRX+ red led flash at startup
In This Article
- Why does my Blackmagic Design URSA camera not see LTC from my :minitrx+ or UltraSync ONE?
- Where can I purchase the Denecke TS-TCB Slate?
- How does the UltraSync BLUE fit in with the Timecode Systems' workflow?
- How do I use the BLINK Hub app to monitor and control my Sound Devices?
- Will there be a replacement for the Denecke TS-TCB IntelliSlate?