How Can We Help ?
- What does 'RF Client' and 'RF Server' mean?
- Are your solutions compatible with GoPro cameras?
- What are the differences between your legacy products?
- Can I record at higher frame rates?
- What genlock setting should I use?
- How accurate is the genlock between units?
- Is the UltraSync BLUE compatible with Android?
- Is the UltraSync BLUE compatible with the Tentacle system?
- I'm having trouble pairing the UltraSync BLUE to another device, what can I do?
- What devices are compatible with the UltraSync BLUE?
- What is Apogee's Metarecorder app?
- Why isn't my Zoom device connecting to the UltraSync BLUE?
- What is the Run/Stop timecode option on the UltraSync ONE?
- Can the UltraSync ONE accept an external genlock signal?
- Why isn't timecode being recognised by the UltraSync ONE and Panasonic S1H camera?
- Does the UltraSync ONE support the non-continuous mode?
- Can I use the UltraSync ONE with a DSLR?
- Can the UltraSync ONE output timecode and genlock simultaneously?
TRX+ red led flash at startup
If the TRX+ is set as a slave via RF or other external connection...
How do I connect to the BLINK Hub app?
The process to connect to our powerful and versatile BLINK Hub app is a simple one...
Set the SYNC Output - UltraSync ONE
Your UltraSync ONE has a SYNC output port that can output word clock, genlock, or timecode (LTC). You should use the S...
How to configure the UltraSync BLUE with Zoom devices
The UltraSync BLUE is compatible with the H3-VR Handy Recorder and the latest firmware updates for the F8 (v6.0) and F8n (v2...
UltraSync Blue - Quick Setup
If you are using your UltraSync BLUE for professional broadcasting, you need to set its frame rate to match the frame rate of...
What is the range between the master and slave units?
Our units boast an impressive range that will allow you to control, monitor and sync the entire set.
How do I update my device?
You can check for the most recent firmware versions and download our updater app...
Latest Troubleshooting Articles
How to reset the UltraSync Blue?
In the highly unlikely event that your UltraSync BLUE becomes unresponsive and you cannot access the menus, you sh...
UltraSync BLUE Not Connecting to Master
If your UltraSync BLUE is not receiving timecode from a master device, it could be due to...
Restore Factory Settings - UltraSync ONE
You can reset your UltraSync ONE to its original state by selecting Set Factory Defaults. This can be useful if you want to start...
Battery is not Charging - UltraSync ONE
If the UltraSync ONE battery is not re-charging when you use a USB-C charger:...
Troubleshooting your :wave
If you are having difficulty with your :wave, the following troubleshooting sections may help...
UltraSync ONE is not Responding to Select Button
In the unlikely event that your UltraSync ONE does not display the menu when you press the Select button, try a Reset....
Does the Sound Devices integration include the 788t?
Currently the integration between Sound Devices and the :wave/:pulse only works with...